Indefinite account limitation. Can't use paypal no more???

Jia11
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried to contact Paypal for a week and finally able to get customer support but with bad news saying that my account is indefinitely limited because I violated Paypal's policy and I basically won't be able to use Paypal for the rest of my life. This seems very unfair to be because they couldn't provide me information on why my account was limited and saying that it is indefinite. This is absolutely ridiculous, they're customer support was not helpful as it too far too long with emails. I just want to prove them that I did not violate Paypal's policy, they can't show me proof then how can they just basically take away my account. Limitations indefinitely means I cannot continue my business anymore. Any help/advice?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jia11

What do you sell?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jia11
Contributor
Contributor

I sell service for an online game, completely positive it's not against Paypal's service as many other business also do it so there is no question that it is not against Paypal's service.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jia11

They don't limit accounts for no reason, what would be the point? If you are using a paypal account then you are making them money UNLESS you are accepting payments using the friends / family option against their terms of service for eg.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jia11
Contributor
Contributor

I do not, most of them send their payments and do not use the family options. Paypal previously sent an email which has said that I do not align with the intent of their policy for cases soon before limited but I do and I know I am correctly doing these steps and I don't see what I do to be wrong. Limitation is already a thing but permanent with nothing that I can do just seems too unfair, I made claims that are true and correct. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jia11

I gave that as an eg, I did not say it was the reason you were limited only customer services knows that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.