Incorrect products I purchased 9 items and only 4 were what I ordered the other 5 were not.

tbeattie
Contributor
Contributor

After setting up a dispute with the resolution center first because after 50 days and still no items and 3-4 emails to sender I was sure I wasn't going to receive than after 70 some days I finally got my package. Resolution center denied me. That's OK. When I opened my items out of the 9 that I paid for only 4 were correct, 5 items weren't even what I ordered! I have tried and tried contacting seller and even sent pictures of the items I did not order. They offered me a $4USD gift card! I spent over $300CA! To this day I still do not have a gift card and what a pathetic attempt after spending that much money(I will mention terrible quality material, supposed to be gifts, I will not give anyone). So I tried to open a dispute with PayPal and got denied! I didn't even get what I ordered! I couldn't even find anything about opening a dispute on items that I never even ordered little own not even getting the items I wanted.

Now what do I do? I tried emailing sender again..... This is so frustrating.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.