Incorrect orders received and vendors NOT responding back. (PAYPAL NOT correcting)!!

RICHIE712
New Community Member

I have placed 2 orders and did not receive what i ordered.   I have spoken to my attorney and he informed me not to pay PAYPAL for the cost of those 2 items: 

1.  May 4th paid $67.16 to Loveinhome for Clorox re-useable cleaning wipes.  Did NOT receive correct wipes see attached picture what I received.   I emailed the vendor and they DO NOT respond back.

2.  June 24th paid $96.45 to Buttonholding (Hug) for WHITE corner holding shelves and i was SENT GREY shelves.   I sent emails to vendor and email came back undeliverable and used their email address per their site.... (see attached picture what i received and what i was suppose to receive white corner shelves)...

Since PAYPAL is refusing to reverse these 2 charges to let the vendor know of their errors and MAYBE THE CHINESE COMPANY WILL CORRECT - LOL HAHA) I am informing you i am not paying for these incorrect products and PAYPAL will need to reverse/refund the amounts.   

My attorney has also informed me that if PAYPAL messes with my credit we will be coming back suing Paypal and this will give the attorney's on both sides to get rich since PAYPAL is unwilling to correct this issue.!!!

Soon to be a former customer and soon to be a YELP writer and other social media outlets to let people know NEVER to use PAYPAL....white shelves i orderedwhite shelves i orderedWhat i ORdered - whiteWhat i ORdered - whitewhat i received grey shelveswhat i received grey shelvesorder # and dateorder # and dateIncorrect wipes i receivedIncorrect wipes i received

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.