Incorrect items in my order

Brijac
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction ID. 54879873609037115 Case iD. PP-D-55487314 Hi I have an open dispute about none delivery of items but In the resolution centre there is no facility to add comments so could you add these please.. l have been asking for a tracking number from the 3rd of December they only replied once to say it was on its way, numerous emails later I contact PayPal and low and behold I now have a tracking number which I checked the tracking number and yes I had a delivery around ‪the 24th December‬ but with no paperwork I had no idea who from because the the three items I ordered was not delivered under that tracking number this will not let me leave photos of package What came was 1/ led magnetic motion sensor light 2/ mobile phone screen amplifier 3/ 10" to 26" tv wall bracket This is what should of come was 1/ principe the world's smallest printer 2/ imtv pro:1080p Android tv projector 3/ the modular all-in-one desktop robot Arm And now PayPal have denied my claim saying it was delivered at no point did PayPal contact me I have tried to send them photo evidence and I just get ignored or I get a this email is not monitored reading the other comments in the forum I have come to the conclusion PayPal are a willing part of what is obviously scams by some sellers and is enabling them to scam people. I am very disappointed I have been a member since 2002 and have spent thousands of pound on your site Regards brian
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brijac 

Please contact customer service to change the dispute/claim type to Significantly Not As Described:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.