Incorrect item received getting no help....

dixon1234
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone please offer some advice, I ordered an item of furniture from a company in china, I since received a small ring which I have read after is a common thing..... opened a PayPal case and was offered a 50% refund to which I declined, PayPal kept extending the date even though was hearing nothing from the seller.... finally today received an update saying to return the item  and they will issue a full refund.... the item will cost £13.45 how is this fair I have to pay when they deliberately sent this item?? secondly the return address they have sent is all in Chinese which the post office will not accept as they cannot understand the address?? no option to contact PayPal and feel like I have been well and truly scammed, can anyone help please??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kaikora
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had a similar experience with another company in China no refund unless you return item that was not ordered which was totally useless and not as advertised just a total scam as it’s not worth the hassle for a few € euros  return 

Login to Me Too

Cella4
New Community Member

I'm going through this currently. Wrong goods sent, streams of correspondence, told to return which I did at a cost of over £10. Told no refund and told by PayPal I hadn't provided proof of postage when I had. They closed down my dispute so now I have no goods, no refund and no postage reimbursement. The seller has now stopped replying. I specifically used PayPal so that they would support me in the event of a dispute. There is no way of getting through to them other than the robot which shuts you down. I am left feeling I have been  the victim of fraud with no recourse. I will obviously shut down my account with them and stop sending money to people. Anyone else suffered this and what can be done? I've copied over to Martins Money in view of his recent warning about PayPal and will share as widely as possible. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.