Incorrect dispute resolution

Nick7795
New Community Member
Hey guys. Need help. Ordered 4 items from a seller. 2 months later I received 2 items which where Incorrect size. I tried to contact seller but no response. So I raised a dispute with PayPal telling them the whole story. The seller supplied Paypal a tracking number and they found the dispute in the sellers favour. I have the pictures of the packing slip on the bag showing only two items sent. How do I fight this? I don’t open disputes Willy nilly so this has really **bleep** me off to the point of canceling my account. So who can help me please?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nick7795 

It would help if you said which dispute you opened !!

Was it non receipt of item which you would lose if the seller could prove that an item was delivered to you with a tracking number OR

Did you open one for 'not as described' ie incorrect quantity and not as described? In which case you would probably get a full refund once you had returned what you had received back to the seller and provided paypal with trackable proof of delivery.

If all else fails then hopefully you funded your paypal payment via a credit card so contact them for advice / chargeback?  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.