Inadequate space available for initial Resolution Center claim...

ScooterB
Contributor
Contributor

Like some here I unfortunately was scammed due to intentional 100% false advertising which was a completely fraudulent transaction on their part. I typed up a 9 point outline summary of the facts and whittled it down to as few words as possible and still provide a complete overview. Most but not all of the facts and evidence of wrong doing have been discussed with the merchant before escalating my case but I do NOT want PayPal to make a decision on incomplete information do to severe character limit imposed on filing the escalation request.

Q1 Is there a way anyone has found to submit the needed information without trusting PayPal to request the additional information or ask you if have anything to add before reaching a decision?

Q2 If you have been through this Resolution Center Escalation process before did PayPal automatically allow to submit additional information before they made a final decision as part of their standard process?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.