Impossible to access customer services

hscobie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I purchased a item which I haven't received it, and opened a dispute and ask a refund. PayPal said I received the delivery which I haven't. When I chase the tracking number it was not recognized. There was a second tracking number which was belongs to the envelope delivery. My order cant fit into the envelope as I ordered a bread machine. PayPal didn't check the details properly. I'm trying to access a customer services representative its impossible. There is no email address i can write a message. There is a message center which  not replying me. Seller is a scam PayPal is terrible also, helping fraud! I am very frustrated. Is anyone knows where can i get help from? email address? or website? Thank you

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Thecheatedone
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pay are liars and thieves just like the lowlife lying , cheating , fraudulent Chinese merchants that PayPal protects !!! I just got **bleep** out of over $100 between 2 disputes where I didn’t receive what was advertised and what I paid for and the merchants sent me inferior items not even close to what I ordered and paid for and because I didn’t spend almost $100 to send these 2 items back to China ,Paypal ruled in the merchants favor even though over a week ago I got a message from an agent from PayPal telling me that the one case for $55 was closed in my favor and the money would be put back into my account and they lied to me because now the closed the case in the merchants favor cause I didn’t send back at my expense an item that I didn’t order ! I will never use PayPal again because like I said they are a thief and a liar !!!
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Try contacting customer service again, chat in message center does work albeit slow. After getting to live agent yoou need to argu your case, you got worthless item and it's obviously a scam, PP knows about these because there are literally thousands of similar cases. Insist on an exception to returning the worthless item. I got my refund without sending crap back (to address that turned out to be bogus anyway) by convincing an agent to help appeal the case.

Login to Me Too

hscobie
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. This is a good advice. I try to chat with an agent; it’s kind of impossible! Agent suggests a menu to choose and then he disappears!
Login to Me Too

hscobie
Contributor
Contributor
* I tried
Login to Me Too

Nusan
Contributor
Contributor

When I read the long accounts to paypal what a time waster are they playing with our minds

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.