cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illegal 180 plus more money paypal return my money breech of old policy for this old situation

SOLVED
Contributor

Illegal 180 plus more money paypal return my money breech of old policy for this old situation

Paypal has refused to give me my money the company has breached there policy . knowing this for many people so they can keep our money. The merchants , and sellers money SUPPOSED TO BE INSURED BY THE BANK WHICH U ATE COVED FOR. WR WENT TO THE PRESEDURES U GUYS HAD MORE TJSN ENOUGHT TIME TIMES UP NOW THE COMPANY MAKING ALL THESE NEW RULES JUST MAKING OTHER COMPANIES LOOK BAD BY THIS ILLEGAL HOLD THIS IS U.P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Illegal 180 plus more money paypal return my money breech of old policy for this old situation

@monica43 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Illegal 180 plus more money paypal return my money breech of old policy for this old situation

@monica43 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Proof of safeness