Illegal 180 plus more money paypal return my money breech of old policy for this old situation

monica43
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has refused to give me my money the company has breached there policy . knowing this for many people so they can keep our money. The merchants , and sellers money SUPPOSED TO BE INSURED BY THE BANK WHICH U ATE COVED FOR. WR WENT TO THE PRESEDURES U GUYS HAD MORE TJSN ENOUGHT TIME TIMES UP NOW THE COMPANY MAKING ALL THESE NEW RULES JUST MAKING OTHER COMPANIES LOOK BAD BY THIS ILLEGAL HOLD THIS IS U.P

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@monica43 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@monica43 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

monica43
Contributor
Contributor
Proof of safeness
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.