Ignored by seller and cant get a refund

BrandonT123
Contributor
Contributor

i bought an item that was described as 10/10 and it clearly isn't, i opened a case and my brother accidentally closed it while trying to find out where we was at with the dispute. Ive tried contacting Paypal via email but all im getting is a repeated response of an automated email (Very ANNOYING!!) considering i haven't got much time until Christmas and ive got to wait about 1 day for a response. Any help would be appreciated. P.s the seller is ignoring me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CGarbutt
New Community Member

I thought I was safe using PayPal to purchase concert tickets, from a seller that has an account with PayPal. I sent the money using a PayPal account to the seller. I guess I was wrong, about PayPal being safe. I was ripped off! I didn't get my tickets and the seller wont even answer my emails(shocker).

Top make matters worse I cant even contact anyone from PayPal. All you get is an automated system and there is no category in the Resolution Center for Goods not received?? I am very disappointed and frustrated . I am going to report this to the local Police, but I am also going to share my story with our Local News Industry! People need to be made aware that PayPal does little if not nothing to protect or resolve issues for their customers.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.