If you see this it is fraud "PAYPAL POTOMACMOR[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]VA"

Mauadib
New Community Member

I only use my paypal account for small transactions online and would never purchase anything of value greater than $150 through paypal.  while perusing my bank statements I ran across this deduction on my statement "PAYPAL POTOMACMOR[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]VA  .....$500"  be careful to check your accounts periodically due to the fact that although this stated that it was paypal, it was infact a direct charge from my bank card and not a transaction listed in paypal history.  there have been many people already that have caught this on their bank statements and have posted similar transactions that have occurred for amounts as high as $120 but this is the first one that was for $500.  due to the fact that I dont carry cash around with me, I am now in the midst of 8 days without my bank card and no means of paying for items needed such as food and necessities. I am attempting to also trace down this fraudulent company, and will be reporting my findings to the FBI directly...thank god I have a good bank and family with the FBI.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.