If u didn't get it how is it now not as described?

Patharron
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, someone please tell me how someone can be allowed, even assisted by PayPal to keep harassing me? In a nutshell, a guy I briefly dated would send me money for various reasons, I had a lot of problems from him in the form of constant accusations and threats so I broke it off. We stayed in touch a little, as long as we weren't a couple he didn't act out. he still sent me money sometimes. About 2 months ago he moved to another state. Still we stayed in touch, he occasionally sent money for phone bill or food shopping etc. He got mad at me one day decided to make a dispute to take back the money. I convinced her to m to change his mind and we moved on. He did this a couple times. This last time he followed through with dispute claiming he didn't receive item. I had a tracking number so I won the dispute. Now, after being shown to be a liar, he's appealing it. Saying item wasn't as described. Someone please tell me how he can do this after claiming he never got it? He threatens me and scares the hell out of me. This morning (12:11am)I get a text saying he's in town and wants to see my face. A few days ago he said he was coming for me and sent a pic of several guns. So, how can he say item isn't as described when he spitefully waged an item not received dispute. Hmm.....PayPal is facilitating his assault on me as far as I am concerned. I would have emailed them but this subject didn't fit any of their labeled topics so....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello Patharron,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you feel you are being threatened by this man, I would advise you to report this to the police. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.