Identity and address issues with Paypal

VitomirMaricic
New Community Member

So I'm becoming desperate already... After so many calls and emails still I haven't solved anything. Or got to any real person. The problem:

Paypal asked me to confirm my identity and address with some documents by uploading them. I uploaded the documents. I receive an email threatening to block my account (which of course is quite important to me) if I don't deliver new documents. I send some new ones by email. I receive the mail 5 more times, and after checking the app I clearly see a green tick on my documents (ID and address) and a remark saying thanks for providing the documents... 

And finally they block my account. I still have the green ticks and nowhere to upload new documents - and this shouldn't be the case because I uploaded more then one valid documents like bank confirmations, ID's, passport, insurance letters, what ever I could find. The worst thing is I cant get any help anywhere. I just have my account blocked... 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VitomirMaricic

Maybe the documents didn't provide enough info that paypal wanted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VitomirMaricic
New Community Member

@kernowlass

I provided the passport with all required info they requested, including the address. 

Additionally the government ID. 

I had no problem with any other services... 

And the problem is even if I want to upload new docs, I cant, because my dashboard says my docs are fine. So I'm stuck... 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VitomirMaricic

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VitomirMaricic
New Community Member

Thank you @kernowlass I just contacted them on FB - I'll try to find some advice there. 

Maybe it will work... 

Good luck:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.