Identity Confirmation Problem Has All My Money Locked

mcguirecn2017
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot access any of my available funds. I use PayPal as my bank and generally use my PayPal Cash card for almost everything. Recently I got a bank account with BB&T. I tried to link my BB&T bank account to my PayPal account. That went fine. Then I had a friend send me money to my PayPal account recently to pay my past due bills. Instead of using my PayPal Cash debit card like usual I decided to move the money to my BB&T bank account to pay my bills with my new BB&T debit card. When I tried to transfer the money PayPal said it would take 3 days to transfer because they had to verify the transaction. Ok so that was bad enough but three days went by and the day my money should’ve been in my BB&T account they denied the transfer and put it back in my PayPal account as “available funds” but put an account limitation on my money now so I can’t spend it at all even using my PayPal Cash card now that I’ve had for years. So ALL my money that I have is no longer available to me and it’s ALL my bill money and all my utilities and rent are past due and things are about to start getting shut off and PayPal doesn’t care. I sent them a copy of my ID and got no response. I’ve emailed them so many times and every response I get takes hours sometimes a day and is NEVER helpful or informative or fixes anything. They’ve sent me emails with a Resolution call center phone number and I call it and it tells me there’s an extended wait time and there’s no one available to take my call goodbye and sends me to an automated system and then hangs up on me. I can’t get a live person to help me and my life is about to fall apart because I trusted PayPal to bank with. I hope someone from PayPal reads this and helps me because I’m about to have a breakdown. I just need to pay the bills I use the same PayPal Cash card to pay every single month. I swear if my family suffers from this and we get evicted I will sue this company even if it takes me years. I’m sick of responses saying they understand my frustration, because no they don’t or they’d help me resolved the issue.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.