Identity Confirmation Loop

Gavin650

Anyone else have the same problem whereby you have provided all the information for ID check, paypal comes back saying your account is restored but it really isn't?

After I was informed that my ID check was done and account restored, I logged in and tried to withdraw from the wallet and there is a warning like this:

PAYPAL1.PNG

Then I click the link "confirm your identity" then it say:

PAYPAL2.PNG
Clicking the "Done" button only brings me back to the wallet page with the same warning asking me to confirm my identity, basically a loop.
I can't withdraw my funds and calling the customer support doesn't help as they just hang me up after a 40-minute wait...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen a post similar to this, all i can say is to go to your Message Center and let PayPal know your issue and wait for a response.
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/limitations/m-p/2440185

Login to Me Too

Ka46

Yeah I'm getting this too.  It would be nice if Paypal explained why my account has been locked, or communicated at all, or hired people to talk to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.