IS THIS PAPAL's BUYER PROTECTION?

sakashi
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-27752043 

seller didn't sent me what I bought so I've put dispute on PAYPAL. I 've given all screenshots I could give to PAYPAL employee. Seller acknowledged the problem and asked by PAYPAL system whether I agree to a reduced compensation 197(I paid 220). PAYPAL sent me this question to email so I logged into PAYPAL and refused it it's obvious.

Couple days later (Today) after holidays I've got an email from PAYPAL. My whole claim was denied by a PAYPAL employeeThe decision was made because they "did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case." I lost whole case/dispute and ALL MY money despite the seller acknowledged that there is a problem with the purchase and he wanted to send me back the money.

IS THIS PAPAL's BUYER PROTECTION? What do I do now? I have to close my decade old PAYPAL acount and look for help elswhere? What do I have to do when PAYPAL robs me from my money? 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sakashi 

Contact customer service for assistance in appealing the decision and get a human to review the case:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Sounds like the software automation bungled the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sakashi
Contributor
Contributor

I spent 20 minutes on this MAZE you're calling a Paypal customer support. I said Live Agent in two languages, in English too - no go. I spent minutes clicking by numerous options engineered to prevent contacting with alive person. I'm out of luck, no Live Agent options here. Just stupid software on the phone. Typical Paypal quality - something more an more popular these days in corpo world. No live support - less problems for Paypal corposuits

Login to Me Too

sakashi
Contributor
Contributor

I just got this email and I'm speechless what marketing idio.#@ work in paypal. Please tell me why someone thought it's good idea to send me this email right now after hosing me with my dispute. I have A BADGE! From my palls in Paypal!

Hi sakashi,

You just earned a new badge!

Ice Breaker

1st Reply achieved!  Well done!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sakashi 

A bit tactless hey  Smiley Wink

Can you say what country you are in, that may help with the advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sakashi
Contributor
Contributor

A bit tactless hey  Smiley Wink

yes indeed I am. Tactless are emplyees from PAYPAL or should I say there are no people there (they are basically hiding or there are no one there) So I assume those are no people there. It's corporation made to be fully automatic without feelings or judgment nor human logic. Inhuman for anyone with atypical problem. 

So how do you feel who is tactless - me or PAYPAL corporation?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sakashi 

I meant that Paypal were being tactless sending you a badge but no help...........not you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lulu09
Contributor
Contributor

This is now par for the course with Paypal. It seems Paypal has gone fully rogue, and even worse, it seems they have been given carte blanche to do as they please by the very bodies who should be keeping them in check.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.