IS THERE ANY LIVE HUMAN THAT WORKS IN PAYPAL'S CUSTOMER "SERVICE" DEPARTMENT?

Going-In-Circle
New Community Member

I am so frustrated. I am having an issue that needs a human intervention and Contact Us, Help Center and Resolution Center has wasted a good part of my time. They don't have the options to describe the problem I had with a seller nor a place to upload the screen shots to support my issue. I have gotten put on perma-wait with ebay after being told my refund would be issued in 2 day and so in frustration I tried to reach to PayPal.  Now, my ebay dispute is cancelled, a seller has my $106. in exchage for broken AirPods Pros that after being unable to update the firmware I was told by apple that the !00% Authentic Refurbished AirPod Pro's that have been completely restored and tested" were not authentic.. oh and as a bonus the seller told me to click the refund link and return them for a full refund.. almost a month later tracking info states that DELIVER ATTEMPTED INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS and it came from his store.  

I've had a couple of issues with PayPal siding with fraudulently seller whenI had proof to support my claim but there hasn't been links that described the problem, a place upload information and NOT A SINGLE PERSON OR PHONE NUMBER WITH A HUMAN BEING that can help me.  I am so fed up and should have used a credit card. I've just always had PayPal connected to ebay.  Does anyone know how to reach someone?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.