IS PAY-PAL SOLD TO COMMUNIST CHINA SCAMMERS???? WAY THEY PROTECT THIS CROCKS AND SCAMMERS???

marioban
Contributor
Contributor

IS PAY-PAL SOLD TO COMMUNIST CHINA SCAMMERS???? WAY THEY PROTECT THIS CROCKS AND SCAMMERS???

TRY TO FILE DISPUTE FOR A SCAM "BAIT AND SWITCH" ITEM AND PAY-PAL REFUSE TO FILE CLAIM. WAY??? IS CHINA THE NEW OWNER???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Toffeenose
Contributor
Contributor

I think that PayPal clearly gets funding from their merchants, and they don’t care if they are scammers or not! I, too, tried to obtain a refund from a Chinese scammer who sent me three paper stickers instead of three Xmas wreaths with installed lighting. PayPal insists that I have to return the three pieces of paper to the seller at my own cost along with proof of delivery to the merchant. The cost of this is almost the same as the original purchase price of the wreaths - and even then, I’m not sure that PayPal can be trusted to give me a full refund of the original purchase price! Moreover, they have finally told me that they will not refund the return postage, after initially telling me a number of times that they would. Also, in trying to address this issue, I have received incorrect information repeatedly from PayPal and been directed multiple times to a webpage on the PayPal site that doesn’t even exist. There clearly is something very wrong with PayPal at this time - they are no longer be trusted! My advice is to dump them! 

Login to Me Too

marioban
Contributor
Contributor

i see over 56,000 claims and unhappy customers = MAYBE IS TIME TO CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT???

IS A LAWYER IN VICTIM CROWD?

THE PEOPLE OVERTURN KINGS NOT JUST A STUPID GREEDY COMPANY!

Login to Me Too

Toffeenose
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is not just a greedy company. They have aligned themselves with scam merchants and so are just a scam operation themselves! 😡 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.