IS OKAYTOBUYSHOP (SHEN ZHEN SHI SAI AN DI DIAN ZI SHA IAT A SCAMMER?

suegee1950
New Community Member

Last week I ordered a mechanical teddy bear from an ad on Words With Friends. I have since seen many people questioning the validity of this shop. It's too soon for me to tell if I will get my item or not, but it looks doubtful and I wanted to report problem early if others say they never received their items.  Have any of you had dealing with this company?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

33_34
New Community Member
I also ordered from here, May 2020, even payed expedited shipping, and have never received anything. Not even an email!! Very upset with the scammers and myself!
Login to Me Too

tlserenity
Contributor
Contributor

Can y'all tell me if merchandise was ever received? I don't normally order from overseas companies, but this one I didn't realize till they charged me that they are overseas! 

Login to Me Too

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! Didn’t realize that they’re from overseas too 😡

Login to Me Too

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder if it’s  same company. Although mine is “Fu Zhou Zi’an An Ke Ji You Xiang Iat”, that’s what it says on my bank statement but on my PayPal account it says from “Zi’an Technology”. 

I ordered from them last Thursday January 28th 2021. I wondered same thing too. Please give me an update. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.