cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Highlighted

Re: INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Ordered shoe boxes advertised on fb. Tracking number says invalid, does not resond to emails, no phone number. My credit union said they are forein and fees for british columbia. SCAM FILE A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes Facebook are putting out a lot of scam adverts. One in particular for a full bodied silicone doll for less than the price of a normal dolls. I am a doll artist so I realised quite quickly that this was a scam and I reported it. Facebook were not willing to take these scam adverts off as it is generating money from it. I sat and watched as about thirty people bought this doll. That’s when I thought to myself that I was stupid enough over the robot adds. If you don’t know the industry there is no way of knowing what is a scam advert or not. What I do know is that companies that keep accepting these adverts knowing they are scamming people are scammers themselves. Why keep letting them put out these false adverts knowing people will lose money. It is absolutely disgusting. So warning that probably every advert on Facebook is a scam. If it looks to good to be true it probably isn’t true.

chezz

Highlighted
Contributor

I too ordered from this company and never recieved the product. Unable to contact company to get this resolved. What can I do now??
Highlighted
Contributor

you can file a dispute with Paypal and if not satisfied with their response (it does take a bit of time). File a dispute with your payment provider (the route I ended up going). Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Contributor

They said 7-25 business days. Well I ordered the train horns on the 23rd of dec. Still no horns.wtf
Highlighted
Contributor

The majority of these adverts are a scam. Go to PayPal and file a claim to get your money back.

Chezz

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a 49 dollar flashlight they sent me a 1 dollar novelty item. I have been fighting paypal and trying to get my money back. They want to to send back this junk, and don't care that this company is just a scam. They then offered me half my money back. This is insane.. Stay away from these guys. also they send the package from Hong Kong, but want you to return to UK so this is a scam on two continents.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered the air horn kit. Got the horn and nothing else. No compressor lines, nothing
Highlighted
Contributor

This company is total fraud. PayPal knows it and lets them Sell.
Highlighted

I also placed an order Dec 24th 2019, unable to contact them. After disputing with paypal about not receiving item, case was closed, as they said it was delivered. I went to the UPS store and yes a package arrived. But no only 1/2 of the set was received. No explaination on why only part of the set was delivered. Paypal did reopen the case. We will see in 10 days on the outcome.