INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

The majority of these adverts are a scam. Go to PayPal and file a claim to get your money back.

Chezz

Login to Me Too

Moneedr
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a 49 dollar flashlight they sent me a 1 dollar novelty item. I have been fighting paypal and trying to get my money back. They want to to send back this junk, and don't care that this company is just a scam. They then offered me half my money back. This is insane.. Stay away from these guys. also they send the package from Hong Kong, but want you to return to UK so this is a scam on two continents.

Login to Me Too

vicuta21
How you contact them???
Login to Me Too

semihappy1
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered the air horn kit. Got the horn and nothing else. No compressor lines, nothing
Login to Me Too

Moneedr
Contributor
Contributor
This company is total fraud. PayPal knows it and lets them Sell.
Login to Me Too

Captbilly
I also placed an order Dec 24th 2019, unable to contact them. After disputing with paypal about not receiving item, case was closed, as they said it was delivered. I went to the UPS store and yes a package arrived. But no only 1/2 of the set was received. No explaination on why only part of the set was delivered. Paypal did reopen the case. We will see in 10 days on the outcome.
Login to Me Too

Shezzie02
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I’ve had exactly the same problem could u tell me how you reopened the case?   This company is a totally scam. Many thanks

Login to Me Too

Todd-O
Contributor
Contributor

I was kind of curious that after a couple days from when I ordered an item(Digital Angle Finder) that I did not see any kind of confirmation email or text so I started doing some research.  The company does not appear to exist online, there is only an email address for them with my Paypal receipt which I'm not going to waste my time with but there were a number of warnings that were directed specifically at this seller and Paypal.  When I did send a message via Paypal they sent a short and unconvincing reply back.  "You’ll need to give some time for the order to arrive. If you don’t receive your item by Tuesday, February 18, 2020, you’ll be able to escalate this to PayPal."  Interesting wording but I also asked for tracking info and they didn't respond.  I blame myself for ordering something without doing more research but the fact that so many people have already brought this to Paypals attention with no resolve is outrageous.  I'm only out $45 but I've been a Paypal customer for 15 years, if they don't resolve this then I'm splitting ways with the company.....they used to be so great but now just a dumpster fire the past couple years.

Login to Me Too

Moneedr
Contributor
Contributor
They are a scam. You’ll have to argue with PayPal but they will give you your money. PayPal is part of the scam
Login to Me Too

guineapig0319
Contributor
Contributor
I am so upset at myself for buying from this company. I felt comfortable buying from them because they offered payment via PayPal. I always thought PayPal would have my back to protect me from scams. It has been a mess dealing with PayPal. I almost feel as if PayPal is part of the scam/problem. They don’t seem to listen to anything you say.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.