INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

kumarkm1953
Contributor
Contributor

You are absolutely correct. I too have been cheated. This party Inspired Connect Ltd. nick name NOOEND) has sent me 2 Nos. washers as against a Multi Function Circular Saw ordered & paid by me. I have placed order only by seeing the Pay Pal's involvement in payment. Any how, Pay Pal is investigating the matter and I hope I may get my money back if Pay Pal is not associated with this fraud party.

Login to Me Too

Satrazurita
New Community Member
I received something. Was not what I ordered. I ordered the bling tool and got an I sharpened white pencil and a case of tiny plastic rhinestones
Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and incredible slow waiting times on the phone for over 2 hours (not going to sit on line that long). I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome. Guess at this point file a dispute with PP and see what happens. Hope you have better luck than I did. Not terribly impressed with their dispute resolution process. They can see the same threads I can online yet ignore the obvious that this is likely a SCAM via some website in the UK.

Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tin man

i never thought of going to my bank to get it refunded. Mind you I don’t think they are interested in claims less than £100 but I will give it a go. I won’t be buying any more robots so it won’t happen again.and I will seriously be thinking of changing the way I buy things online in future. You are right that PayPal don’t solve these things anywhere near fast enough. I believe they should also be withdrawing their banking facilities with these scam sites. When you see the option to pay via PayPal you feel reassured but not anymore not when getting a refund means paying out more to post back to China costing more than you originally paid as well. PayPal should make them refund the postage as well. The most annoying bit about the fish I received was that they were posted to me from England but I have to return them to China. I am really fed up with PayPal but don’t know any other way to do it when I sell.

Login to Me Too

1budsky
Contributor
Contributor

Join the club and Paypal seems to not want to help. I did not get what I ordered. Whoever this company really is cause they are using other company names now, they scammed a bunch of people. Paypal has a lot of complaints and should be taking this more serious. I realize it's not a good time but my case was dismissed even after I sent Paypal pictures of what I got and told them I can't get an email to anybody. Inspired Connect LTD says it's a site for women.  Paypal can take this company down and get us all refunds for fake sales, but they aren't willing to put some time on it.

Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

These folks are bogus....they claim to provide tracking numbers for orders when requesting feedback from PayPal or the customer. The tracking numbers are fake. They do this just to get you off their back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. They are thieves and should be prosecuted. Seems like Paypal wasn't buying it so had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get satisfaction. Not sure why a dispute takes so long to resolve. If you were looking for the truck horn product I saw another company on Facebook called Trendrun....they seem more legit. 

Login to Me Too

mrsallan
New Community Member

I placed an order for a battery powered hand held trimmer for $33.97.  I received a cheap trimmer with a $5.00 value written on the mailing form.  I don't even know how to go about complaining or getting my money back.  I was looking forward to the battery trimmer because I have arthritis and have trouble with the regular trimmers.

Login to Me Too

YellowBrickBaby
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the middle of a very similar experience. We ordered the Electric Branch Trimmer--battery operated lopper that looked really useful based on the video--hey, they even had a Russian guy who has a tree farm extolling its praises. I'll bet it was the same one you were hoping to get. Instead we received an ordinary hand-operated small pruner. I've filed a dispute with my credit card company, but, of course, Inspired Connect Ltd will produce the shipping and delivery information on the cheap pruner they actually sent. I've got pictures from our order confirmation though that show the electric trimmer we thought we were buying and intend to fight it to the max. I think they get away with it because they write "8-inch" pruner on the shipping form and also have a picture of the cheap hand-operated normal pruner imbedded in the website where you order. They make it look like it's a bonus you get when you buy the electric one. This is a classic bait and switch scheme and these people are CRIMINALS. Just hoping my CC company accepts my evidence of their deceptive practices. They probably figure most people will just let it slide since the amount isn't that much. I would encourage you to dispute the charge with the credit card you used for the purchase. They're going to keep getting away with this until enough people complain.

Login to Me Too

1budsky
Contributor
Contributor

I am after the same thing as you. I don't need a hand clipper that I could have bought at the Dollar Tree. It is Bait and Switch and shame on Paypal  for not dealing with it. There is enough people complaining about the same issue. I also complained to Facebook. I do believe the same people are scamming with different names of the same company. Inspired Connect LTD is not a tool manufacturer. I believe it is a ladies group. 

Login to Me Too

1budsky
Contributor
Contributor

I gave up on Paypal helping to settle this scam. I sent all my invoices, a picture of the cheap clippers they sent instead of the electric  branch trimmer, the shipping bag, and my credit card company returned my payment to my account. Paypal isn't the same company they used to be. I should have known when I started getting all these spoof emails about my Paypal account that something is happening to them. Not a secure company anymore. I am not using them for my purchases anymore. My credit card company will dispute any charges I need done. Do not hesitate to contact your credit card company and tell them Paypal did not take action, denied your claim. I'm sure they will start taking a hard look at Paypal. Paypal should be looking hard at this scam! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.