INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and wait times of over 2 hours to contact anyone in dispute resolution. I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome.

Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

Well I suddenly received a parcel but instead of Lawrence robot what has come is a toy remote control robot that doesn’t do any of the advertised things. Certainly does not connect to the internet and update itself. So far my case was for non delivery but now I’ve tried to contact PayPal to let them know I have received something but not what I ordered. That was impossible I kept getting a robot answer me every time it said is this your problem,I said no because it kept getting it wrong, it then said goodbye. Totally unable to get any info to them as it’s got to their decision making, so now I will probably lose this case and then have to open another with another long wait for received wrong or different item.

There is no Lawrence robot. I’ve been researching and what they are advertising is The robot NAO which costs around £8000 so a total scam and it’s still advertising it. Other ones  to avoid is Ebo the cat watching robot. And the new robotic spider. Both exist in reality for thousands of pounds but that is not what they are selling like Lawrence you receive a toy  be very careful.

Login to Me Too

momsbootsey1
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten a refund? We ordered 2 of the Lawrence Robots also & put in a dispute that we hadn't received them & just on Tuesday the 14th we received 2 Generic Robots so now I have put in with PayPal a request for a refund to get our money back
Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

Oh yes I received a stupid toy robot but even when PayPal find in your favour it costs more money to return it to china. I bought two electronic fish with sensors in for my cats, now I know these exist as I already have one. When they arrived they were half the size they should be just two stuffed fish no sensors in or zip to put cat nip in nothing at all like advertised. The first fish I bought has all that it should so I imagined this advert was legitimate. After a lengthy period PayPal found in my favour but I have to return the fish by tracked and signed for to China and that isn’t cheap. So I am not getting much money back at all. I find it unfair we have to pay the return postage on scam adverts. I am so angry that I doubt I shall even spend out more to send it back.

chezz

Login to Me Too

Mdeulok
Ordered shoe boxes advertised on fb. Tracking number says invalid, does not resond to emails, no phone number. My credit union said they are forein and fees for british columbia. SCAM FILE A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL!!
Login to Me Too

Mdeulok
Ordered shoe boxes advertised on fb. Tracking number says invalid, does not resond to emails, no phone number. My credit union said they are forein and fees for british columbia. SCAM FILE A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL!!
Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

Yes Facebook are putting out a lot of scam adverts. One in particular for a full bodied silicone doll for less than the price of a normal dolls. I am a doll artist so I realised quite quickly that this was a scam and I reported it. Facebook were not willing to take these scam adverts off as it is generating money from it. I sat and watched as about thirty people bought this doll. That’s when I thought to myself that I was stupid enough over the robot adds. If you don’t know the industry there is no way of knowing what is a scam advert or not. What I do know is that companies that keep accepting these adverts knowing they are scamming people are scammers themselves. Why keep letting them put out these false adverts knowing people will lose money. It is absolutely disgusting. So warning that probably every advert on Facebook is a scam. If it looks to good to be true it probably isn’t true.

chezz

Login to Me Too

1Chief
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered from this company and never recieved the product. Unable to contact company to get this resolved. What can I do now??
Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

you can file a dispute with Paypal and if not satisfied with their response (it does take a bit of time). File a dispute with your payment provider (the route I ended up going). Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Pa2057ul
Contributor
Contributor
They said 7-25 business days. Well I ordered the train horns on the 23rd of dec. Still no horns.wtf
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.