INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

cyfanman
Contributor
Contributor

I also have not received my order. Trying to get in touch with them but getting no where.

Login to Me Too

kmartin1960
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for order in Oct and received nothing, said it was in transit Oct 10, 2019 it is now Dec 29, 2019
Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

K Martin 

then it should definitely have arrived by now. You can still claim because it’s from outside the UK you have a longer time limit to file the claim with PayPal.  Go ahead and file straight away. There are quite a few people who have been scammed.

Login to Me Too

Audia8L
Contributor
Contributor
I also have ordered from this company, 12/20/19 , and have not received my purchase as well . I like to give all online companies the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I feel I also have been scammed
Login to Me Too

kmartin1960
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a e-mail from inspired connection saying my order was lost and they are resending it immediately
Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

yes...I ordered from them before the holidays..no correspondence even after requests. Open a case with paypal for a refund. Likely this company is not legit. 

Login to Me Too

momsbootsey1
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from then back on December 7,2019 & now it is January 7, 2020 & still nothing so filed a complaint & as of yesterday January 6, 2020 I escalated it to get my money refunded to me .
Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

As did I but the resolution center actually sent me a tracking number (which implies the merchandise shipped). We shall see over the next few days if it's a bogus tracking number or real. Oddly enough I could not match the tracking number with any carriers....waiting with baited breath..

Login to Me Too

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i got that also twice the resolution center refunded me last week and amazon had the robots actually cheaper
Login to Me Too

missdgaf
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam. Contact PayPal with your receipt number for a refund. Also this is not inspired connects inc. that company is completely different and is now getting a lot of backlash from this. Scam company is inspired connections ltd. inspired connections inc is innocent. Contact PayPal for refunds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.