INSPIRED CONNECT LTD

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone heard of this company or had any dealings with them?

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

DouglasTH
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order for XMAS and have not received it yet so I am doing more research!
Login to Me Too

Redwitch1958
Contributor
Contributor
I have filed a compliant with paypal for full refund no way to contact them and thier email address just bounces back
Login to Me Too

kmartin1960
Contributor
Contributor
How do I file complaint with PayPal for refund?
Login to Me Too

Chezz47
Contributor
Contributor

Hi K Martin.

to take up a complaint with PayPal go to your PayPal overview then check all your activity. When you find the payment you made to the person you have a dispute with you will see a “do you have a problem” - you click on that and follow PayPal instructions to make a claim. Firstly they ask for a message to send to the seller. In my case the email just came back undeliverable so I upgraded my complaint to take it straight to PayPal resolution. You will then get an email from PayPal to let you know they are looking at the complaint. That’s all you do PayPal then takes over from there and you just wait for their decision on your complaint. Hope this helps if not shout again I will try answer any other questions. happy New Year

chezz

Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses and incredible slow waiting times on the phone for over 2 hours (not going to sit on line that long). I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome.

Login to Me Too

1budsky
Contributor
Contributor

They will deny it like mine did. The company said they had a tracking number. Big deal. I didn't get the product I ordered. I got a Dollar Tree hand clipper.

Login to Me Too

1Chief
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered my product back in october. I have never recieved it. I gave up and chalked it up as a loss. I wont do that again. Thanks for nothing Paypal
Login to Me Too

Bb56572
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem!! Going to have to dispute with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

1budsky
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck getting a refund from Paypal. A lot of complaints and they do nothing. This should be a major red flag. This company is still going , just switching names to advertise the same product to snag more buyers who think they are getting electric clippers instead of a cheapie 8 inch hand clipper, all because the company says they have a tracking number. I got the bogus tracking that led to nowhere like everybody else. I still have the bag this came in, sent a copy of my invoice  to Paypal and still they did nothing because the seller gave them a fake tracking number. Nobody checked on it.  Paypal will lose people on this one. No longer have my trust.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.