IDENTITY (Proof of Address)

Julie3131
Contributor
Contributor

I have submitted all my documents and proof of address. Why paypal always rejected my submission? I follow what the documents they need but they still rejecting. My money has stock in almost 3months now!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

dolceg
Contributor
Contributor

I have provided them all  the information . My proof of address which they are refusing to accept.

The have confirmed my identity though.  I am unable to make any transactions on my account. This has been since about 3 months . I have been going around in circles with them.  The worst part is that no one there is physically available so that I could explain to them. I have tried Facebook messenger and all I receive from them are automated messages. It is very difficult to call them . Just a waste of time.

IF someone could help me remove this limitation I would appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

MikeWathChurch
Contributor
Contributor

Am in a similar situation, the account is active and working, they reject driving licence as proof of address, perhaps because in the UK it doesn't show the county, and just need to sort it for the charity I run so that if anything happens to me - who knows, there's a coronavirus pandemic ongoing - their systems are not flexible and replies in messaging centre are vague at best. The help I got in being recognised as a charity was through speaking to someone on the phone. Did you get anywhere with that?

Login to Me Too

kristialim
New Community Member

I'm also experiencing the same issue. I have submitted different forms of proof of residency such as phone bill and it still got rejected. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.