ID Issues

m0th
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've been trying to upload my ID but PayPal is just.. Not doing anything. When I try to upload it, it only ever says "cancel upload", I've waited over an hour for it to actually upload, but it never does. Ive tried it in Firefox, Chrome, and the app and they all do the same thing. It never gives me an actual error, but it never posts it either. If i just minimize the "Photo ID" section it'll give me a little red exclamation point, but it wont tell me what the issue is. Yes, the image is under the file size, and is the right file type. I have tried both JPG and PNG, along with trying to downsize the image. The "Done" button never becomes clickable. Ive tried also putting in random images just to see what would happen, and sometimes it'll accept those and upload them. But theyre not my ID so obviously I cant just have a random image as my ID.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @moth

Welcome to our Community!

We are sorry to see you are having this issue. I would suggest you wait a bit and try again after clearing your cache and cookies and make sure you internet connection is good. If you continue have issues please contact our support, so they can provide assistance or offer other options to verify your identity. You will find the option in the Help and Contact pages on your account. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.