I was victimized by a crook and PayPal refused to return my money

troshvad
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a guitar from eBay using PayPal. After all, the guitar was a counterfeit. The seller name was Devin <removed>. He claimed to be a military employee of USA forces. I opened a case with PayPal. Case PP-D-78941600. Instead of Fender Custom Shop that person shipped to me very bad fake made in China. It was so bad, the guitar did not even have a truss rod in the neck. After I opened a case, 10 days later PayPay approved shipping. Before shipping I asked UPS manager to make pictures of the guitar. 4 days later, in 08/15/2020 the seller received the package. One month later PayPal denied my case. After calling 8 times and being on the phone for hours, I found out that the seller claimed that I shipped to him 3 bricks inside of the guitar case. Also, the seller went on FBI hot-line website and made some BS claims. Anybody can make any claim on that website. FBI will just ignore it. Mr. <removed>made a screenshot of FBI page and used it as "proof". PayPal refused to accept pictures made by UPS store manager. I filled a police report about Internet crime. I also called military police and they told me that individual who sold me a counterfeit guitar was kicked out of military for stealing something. I am considering to take this to small court to sue PayPal. I want my 2062.61$ back. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.