I was scammed

lauriewasscam
New Community Member

I ordered a pool mat from a company, later found out it was a company from china.  It did not arrive.  When I sent to resolution center, months later, they then sent a horrible piece of thin foam just to say they sent something.  Now they are telling me in order to get a refund I have to spend money to send back the foam to china.  How do I get paypal to stop this madness!!!!  Do they have a phone #?  I have sent photos and all proof.  Frustrated!!!!  Thanks.  Laurie

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Guzzonord
Contributor
Contributor
Instead of returning money back in sach cases, paypal ask from customers to proov that they are not the scammers. I've sent back the trash to China and now they ask me to go to the authorrities to report the hole case, get a written report and send it to paypay to investigate my case!! Three and a half months in this case! (Of course paypal have got allready its fee from the transaction). I think The Europian court mast get in😠
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.