I was scammed by a well documented dropship scam and Paypal denied my case

Jarbou3
New Community Member

Hi,

I purchased what was supposed to be a complete portable desk and received two pieces of  plywood. The email of the seller is no longer reachable and I can see that multiple people where scammed on this website :  https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/tool-mighty.store

I opened a case with paypal and have provided all necessary pictures of what I have ordered and what I have received. but clearly they  don't care about fraudulent merchants running their systems. They asked me to file a C3 form for fraudulent internet activity witch I did, only to find my case denied 1 day after.

I really don't care about the money, witch wasn't much, it just appalls me that this merchant uses the very lengthy paypal resolution delays to scam more people.  It is one thing to be scammed by a Chinese merchant but a completely different story when Paypal facilitates this kind of activity and does not take necessary measures to keep the scammers out of their system.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.