I was scammed! Everything is gone💔

Mark3030
Contributor
Contributor
Can I cancel payment to someone?! Can someone help me find a scammer!?? I have all the screenshots of the conversation? They took all my life savings and I'm a single father with a 9 year old little girl.. I'm not working because of covid.. I cant even by grocerys or pay the light bill💔😭😭 can anyone help me find them??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mark3030 

Sorry but as you have not said how you were scammed then hard to advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mark3030
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the art/ music business and I'm only getting used to the social platforms now.. and a group messaged me and told me they are from texas. One group was ( Legit mommas wanting to help male business start ups and all I had to do was send 30$ and and have 35k in mins so I did it! Then they said ok your 98% done!? All you got to do now is pay the transaction fee!! Of 150$ I'm like omg!! Your breaking my heart right now!? But after talking to them for a couple days and they even sent me money back! There was like 10 different hidden fees💔💔 they took it all.. I told them I don't have much money, where I invested all my money in to my new trademark to start helping people in these hard times.. You can check me out.. Instagram (ghost.b80) Facebook(mark Earle) I have all the screen shoots to prove it! There's also another scam called the New York money flipping business.is there away I can post the screen shoots? I'm new to paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.