I was scammed £100 and am unable to file a dispute.

CarysT
Contributor
Contributor

i purchased some Air Force Jordan's and transferred my money over pay pal to the seller, it was £100. they never arrived and i have been trying to open a dispute, however the only option i am given to choose is : unauthorised transaction. so i used the messaging service and after no help at all, the agent did not reply to my last message and has now closed the conversation. i don't know what to do, this is the first time i have properly purchased something online, as this was my birthday money.   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Broburt
Contributor
Contributor

i was scammed by a Facebook advertiser. i submitted an order for $113.18 to an online store, never received shipment. when i disputed the charge, PayPal "investigated" and found a UPS tracking number that supposedly confirmed that my package had been delivered. when i traced that tracking number, it came back to an Amazon purchase that i had made during the same timeframe. both orders had been thru my PayPal balance. the only entity that had shipping info for BOTH orders was PayPal, therefore PayPal MUST BE cooperating with these online scammers. PayPal is lying and stealing from us, folks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.