I was scamed and no one would lesson please check it out

MeMomma11
New Community Member

I bought what was supposed to be reborn baby dolls for a good price 39.95 a peace well I had my first order and then I saw just a few minutes after they had a few more dolls so I went with the other order 42.95 something like that any way ..so I got this bag in and with these reborn doll they weight 7lbs 19inc long  ok i had 5 the bag that weight 2lbs had a bunch of plastic dolls that came from a dollar tree or some they were a peace of crap so I sent them back so when the other bag came i just hit return to sender and they will not give me my damn money back nothing i have tried to get them to let me send them the pictures of what they are supposed to be to what they sent so they could see how much i was ripped off but it seam to me they had rather help the scams and there names they keep change should tell them something i am lost for words becaus i trusted paypal i dont any more.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MeMomma11 

Register for this first:

Can I get free shipping on a PayPal return?

Then read:

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

It's self-help.

Be careful on who you buy from. Do some research on the site/merchant for any scam report listings or customer reviews. If you find no info, best to keep it movin'.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.