I was ripped off

Zazayandriab
Contributor
Contributor

I got a email saying the case was closed. The sad part about all of this mess is that i got ripped off and recieved the wrong merchandise. I thought that you (pay pal) would help me get whats mines but i see that you decided to not hear me out. Yeah they sent me some silly **bleep** tiger with some off **bleep** roar. Thats not what i paid for and they know it. I pray this never happens to your kids bday christmas or whatever day. I sent you a picture of the teddy bear I bought I sent yall the website where i bought it from and the amount and im guessing because you wasnt trying to hear my case cause of skin color or think im dumb or some **bleep**. Ill just say this i thought i could trust you (paypal) with my business but i see now yall aint about nothing because with all my info i sent all you could say is that it was delivered. Naw they sent me some **bleep** a damn tiger not what i ordered. I hope this helps you sleep well. Cause you broke a childs heart in all this. Dont have to worry about me using your services either. That website ( https://kimsshops.com/search?q=Cubby Seller Salvador <removed>) DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!! They will change things up and have a different name. I didn't care about the money all I wanted was what i ordered and I still didn't receive nothing. They said they would send me $6 then $8. I paid $27.98 and paypal didn't get my money back. Just decided to believe these people. I'll order from wish or geek cause this is beyond me.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

MJFPP
Contributor
Contributor

Same here same doll too ,so angry 

Login to Me Too

MJFPP
Contributor
Contributor
I really hope you get this sorted ,I had dealing with the same company ,fortunately today PayPal found in my favour ,Good luck ,one thing is sure I shall never buy from an add on FB again
Login to Me Too

Debuck

Guzman <removed> seems to be cheating everyone on the net. We waited anxiously for the lifelike reborn doll, and got the same as you.

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you did not receive your order then file "item not received" dispute then escalate to claim. If you did get something but not what you ordered file as "substantially not as described" and then escalate to claim. PP's dispute resolution process may or may not give you the result you expect (most likely not based on majority of stories here), but at least that's the first necessary step.

PP customer service is hard to reach but you can try; "contact us" at bottomo of page, then "message center". Start a chat, answer a few bot questions then type "need more help" when prompted to get to live agent. If first few agents are no help, keep pressing, that's the only way to get results.

Last resort is file claim with bank or credit card company that funded the transaction. Some had gotten refunds that way.

Login to Me Too

JudithB1007
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the information
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.