I was defrauded by Meichi London co ltd

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Be aware of this so-called Meichi London Co Ltd I bought on line a portable digital printer and paid them via PayPal (Thank heaven) 31.97 us Dollars.  I received after one month a registered packet (for them is proof that they sent a packet)obviously I signed for it and I found a piece of plastic which in other words I was duped! This company is a fraud.  Has anyone here purchased anything from them? If not you are lucky and PLEASE spread the word around DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.  I also have photos of what they sent me

Seller information
London Meichi Co., Ltd.

Transaction amount
USD 31.97

Transaction ID

Invoice ID
c11575860428893.1

Date reported
15 November 2019

I am so angry that I have been duped and taken my money for a piece of plastic not for the item I wanted to purchase in good faith GRRRRR

Additional information
Item issues
Different

Refund requested
20191115_202723.jpg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

zeldaozzy
Contributor
Contributor

I was also defrauded by London Meichi. I purchased clothing and jewelry from an internet store called Gachic which operates under the umbrella of London Meichi. I reported it to Paypal right away as the seller did not confirm shipment but Paypal did not step in in spite of the fact that they knew the company was duping other customers. At this point I knew I had been defrauded as their name was all over the internet including the Paypal Community. After several attempts to get my money back from Paypal through various disputes. I have now been asked to send the merchandise back to London Meichi and once they receive it and inform Paypal I will get a refund. The cost to ship a very small package back to China from Canada was $60. but I sent it anyway as I had spent over $200. US Currently due to the Coronavirus there is nothing going in or out of China so god only knows when the package will arrive. I am very very disappointed in how Paypal handled this matter, especially knowing they already had numerous incidents reports regarding this Company and not just recently either. Paypal made it difficult for me to pursue this issue and kept siding with London Meichi if I had not persisted they would have let them get away with fraud. It is not over yet as I still do not have my money back and am not going to feel secure until I do. I should mention that London Meichi only sent me half my order and it was damaged and still Paypal sided with London Meichi and forced me to return the items I did receive in order to get a refund. Does that seem fair????? 

Login to Me Too

LadyattheLake
Contributor
Contributor

I was also defrauded on the wireless printer.  I bought it in 2019 and it supposedly was back ordered and then I forgot about it until Christmas Shopping again this year.  Because it has been longer than 180 days I guess PayPal won't let me dispute it, at least not via the resolution center, so I'm out $84 for 2 printers and also a trimmer attachment.  I never got any correspondence.  I thought I was pretty savvy about this stuff, but apparently not.  This is the first time I've been duped.  Tough lesson.  Someone else said that even though it's called London Meichi it's Chinese - figures.  They give us things we don't want and not things we paid for!

Login to Me Too

zeldaozzy
Contributor
Contributor

FYI the seller London Meich contacted Paypal to handle my dispute and Paypal said I had to ship my the defective order back to them in order to get my refund. So I did and it cost me more money. Well its been a year and I still have not received a refund. Shame on Paypal!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.