I was deducted 99 dollar for usenet.nl

Angela1955
Contributor
Contributor

Guys what im gonna do , I never had a any transaction with usenet.nl when i woke up i received an email that the deducted 99 dollar on my paypal account . Please help me 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angela1955

Is that transaction actually SHOWING in your Paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Elwazeery
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Did you do any dispute on the transaction?

I had the same thing and waiting a reply from Paypal

Login to Me Too

cesarcaw
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with USENET.NL they took from me $99. I cancel the same day of the trial and still they charge me. I have checked the internet and USENET.NL is stealing money since 2013 and in the same way. How PAYPAL accept this type of company like a seller? I requested PAYPAL refund so I will have to wait to see the result. 

This company should be suspended from PAYPALL

Login to Me Too

crisx
Contributor
Contributor

same problem with usenet.nl, they charge me today without notice, never use website.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crisx 

@Angela1955 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Elwazeery
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again
I had the same problem too from 7 months ago and here is what I made to get my money back:
1- I logged in my paypal account and removed Usenet from the automatic payments.

2- I filed a dispute in the resolution center explaining exactly what happened and I want to cancel the transaction.

3- After a day I got an email from Paypal that my money was refunded to the original payment source (credit card in my situation) .
4- After for days I got an sms from my bank that 99$ was refunded to my credit card.

Login to Me Too

grace2489

Hello.

I've also registered in usenet.nl and because I was scared, I want to cancel it but they didn't reply. I've checked my PayPal and there was nothing listed in automatic payments. I didn't complete the payment methods in the website and there is no bank account and card linked in my PayPal. Zero balance too.

Am I in the safe or am I going to get charged with money I don't have? 

Login to Me Too

hi, do paypal refund your money?

Login to Me Too

Pmkwin
Contributor
Contributor
What can I do my money is deducted by usenet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.