I want to cancel my refund request.

Icxe
Contributor
Contributor

I made a refund request, I want the person to receive his money back, and everything returns to normal. Because he hadn't given me a scam, he had given me what he promised me after I refunded it, and the refund was made, but I want it to be canceled and not to have the banal -10 Euro and to have 0

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Icxe 

You can't refund a refund so why not just pay again?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Icxe
Contributor
Contributor

I have the money on hold.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Icxe. If you submitted a dispute via the Resolution Center saying you didn't receive your purchase or that you received something that was not as described, you should be able to cancel the dispute also in the Resolution Center.

If you submitted a dispute saying the transaction was unauthorized, you can't cancel that dispute since PayPal is required to investigate. However, any unauthorized dispute would likely be closed by PayPal since it appears you intended to send the payment for the purchase.

If you can't cancel the dispute in the Resolution Center, you will need to contact PayPal's Customer Service to receive further assistance. Log on to your account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern. You also may send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Direct Message via Twitter to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.