Contributor
Contributor
scammer
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anomie42o666
Contributor
Contributor
Can I ask what happened ? I just got scammed on facebook from a seller that used a website that looked legit 100 percent . When you go to conta t support their email was a gmaila dress. Paid with paypal express. Opened a case with paypal they than gave seller message to upload valid tracking info for my item ordered. They paid someone on Amazon to send. A package to random adress in my city. Because PayPal will pay the seller of the tracking says delivered even if it just says the same city not actual adress. So I had to drive down to post office and get post master to write me up a letter stating the package ordered with the tracking number wasnt delivered to my address but somehwwre else and it weighed 1lb definitely not water slide I ordered LOL paypal than gave the seller two weeks to provide Valid tracking . I flipped out on them and said I can't believe your gonna entertain this Scammer with more chances to scam me I said what are you going to do when he sends a package to my house and then they have to go all the way down to the post office and get another letter from the postmaster like this is a waste of my time the post office time everyone's time. I said I can't believe you people let them do this and then the next day I checked my messages and PayPal refunded me the full amount they told me they couldn't tell me if they suspended the seller's account but I'm pretty sure they probably did and they also gave me $50 credit for the inconvenience so next time I buy something with PayPal I'll get $50 for free. I might be able to help you if you can tell me more about the scammer posting you didn't really say much. I'm totally down for taking these **bleep** down. So let me know.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.