I want my money back!!

Menotyou
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from a FB website overseas. Apparently I should have read reviews on them first since they are scam artists who take your money and don't ship product. Their website said shipment within 3-7 days. Nothing ever shipped, so after 9 days I told them to cancel my order of 8 items. They sent me a link saying 2 items had shipped and the other 6 are in production. The link they sent didn't work! Shocker. So again I told them again to cancel my order and refund my money as they didn't live up to the terms stated on their website. I have sent them a FB Messenger cancellation request and email cancellation request every other day, and I opened up a claim in PayPal, to which the seller still has not responded. I tell you the story because I have all these emails and messages to show PayPal.  My issue with Paypal is, though I've emailed them 3 times and opened a claim, they haven't contacted me once! They are easy to use if your sending money out but forget it if you need them to help you in getting it back. SHAME on you PayPal for not caring about your customers. I want my money back and considering all the evidence that this company has no intentions of shipping my items, and did not live up to the payment/shipment terms listed on their own website, you should refund it to me. This happened to me once on Amzon and they took care  of it IMMEDIATELY. Take notes.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.