cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a refund but the seller activity is pending

Highlighted
Contributor

I want a refund but the seller activity is pending

Hi I need information on how to get a refund! I bought 3 items from the same depop seller 3 weeks ago and it never arrived. I contacted her asking when she's going to ship it and she said she did but 2 weeks later, no packaged. I contacted her again and asked for a tracking number but she hasn't respond and is been 4 days. She's active but never replied to my text. So I went to go open a dispute but there was no box for "My order never arrived", it was just billing issue and unauthorized transaction. I checked my activity and the seller payment said pending, but I payed so I'm guessing she never accepted the money. What can I do to get a refund?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I want a refund but the seller activity is pending

@tucyana 

Thats why you can't open a dispute for non receipt of item, because the seller has not been paid yet.

If there is NOT a cancel option then if it remains pending and she does not accept it then it will time out 30 days post payment and go back to you, if there is a cancel option (only if email address is non existant) then cancel it.

If she accepts it and you don't get the item then you can open a dispute for non receipt. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.