I've been scammed by Farfetch UK & Paypal won't help me even though I have proof

Hlr2011
Contributor
Contributor

In October I purchased some clothing from Farfetch (online clothing store) for the amount of £264.20, they never delivered the item to me and I have now been refused a refund by both them and PayPal even though I have email proof with UPS (company that failed to deliver it to me) confirming it was never delivered and they have no idea where it is. I am in talks with a legal team now over this as it looks as if I may have to end up taking them to a small claims court. 

I have filed an official claim with PayPal and gave them multiple different pieces of evidence proving that I never received it yet they have somehow managed to come to the conclusion that Farfetch have delivered the item to me and I am not entitled to a refund, even though the only piece of 'evidence' they submitted was a tracking number for UPS that takes you to a page saying that the item has been lost and has no mention of it ever being delivered to my address, a neighbour, a signature or any photos of it being delivered etc. 

I would really appreciate it if anyone knows if there's anything else I can do about this here with PayPal or does it look like my only option left at this point is further involving a legal team and taking them to court. This has been seriously stressing me out so I'd really appreciate any advice that could potentially help me out here. Thank you so much.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.