I've been charged twice at asos.com and now looking for help.

sh4dow27pl

Hello guys,

I have a problem because somehow I've been charged twice for 1 order. There are 1 transaction that went through the system and it's ok. But there's another one with status: PENDING. 

My bank account has been charged twice. One because of the order that went through and one because the PENDING one. 
There's an Authorization that has status: PENDING. Authorization expiry date: 1 August 2019. 

So, after 1 August 2019 will the money get back on my account?
What should I do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello sh4dow27pl, 

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for assistance with this issue. I know it can be frustrating to see a double charge on your account.

If your bank has been double charged, you may contact your bank to dispute the duplicate charge. If there is a pending authorization, then any holds on those funds should be removed within 30 days. 

If you can see a duplicate charge in your PayPal account, you may file a billing error dispute. Here is how to report a billing issue: https://goo.gl/AitrMx.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.