I used direct deposit, and now I'm not gonna make my bills or see my family for the holidays..

LVHotboi86
Contributor
Contributor
I sincerely hope that the "risk" of me getting my benefits was so bad that you had to stop me from getting my benefits deposited that you advertise to everyone about being able to use the Direct Deposit Services, just so you can turn around and **bleep** me over. I am now going to be stuck in the cold, homeless, jobless, cashless, my music equipment rental business is now a goner, my car is dead from a bent rod, I'm forced to be away from home out of my home state, I fought for over 6 months to get my benefits that I deserved to be able to get. Now you're making me wait 6 months for nothing? Sounds like some employees are mad at the dead end script reading life they've had crammed down their throats and injected into your brains.. PayPal, this was a spineless act of total mockery, evil intention, and total lack of understanding of what the people are going through. We are all hurting e n o u g h . There's no need to hurt us American people more.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.