I think this website is a scam website

Britonm11
Contributor
Contributor

I went on this website called <Edited> and they sell Nintendo switches and 3ds etc and I bought a switch for $250 and today I looked on the website more and it was totally copied from this other website called <Edited> and now I know it's a fake website how can I get my money back in my account it says i dont have any transactions yet to file a dispute so this is the only thing I've turned to where i can actually get human help notna robot

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

Irritated-Buyer
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation with this website. I placed an order, but since there wasn’t enough in my paypal account I was going to pay with credit card. Was sent back to website to add info and finalize transaction, but almost immediately, it closed the window to where I’d have to start over. Tried to clear cart, and called bank -transaction already went thru, and found their phone number is not in service. Further web search, and found their “Warehouse” is a little White House with a red door in Woodbridge, Va. so here I sit, no product, and I’m out $108!
Login to Me Too

alycewilliams
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam. I bought One from that site and I was sent a cheap phone case. Working on the claim now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.