I think problems solved

Shyrapper1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item to be delivered to UK from China, I realise that this takes time but I was still waiting for the item 6 weeks after ordering and the company would not respond. I put a complaint in to PayPal and a case has been opened to resolve my problem. This evening I have received a text informing me that the item in question has just cleared UK customs, therefore it's on its way , soon. How do I stop, end, finalize my complaint as it's now void Thanks in advance Azonicblonde67
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SeattleShopper
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. It's been horrible.  @PayPal is doing nothing to help me.  I recommend deleting your account.  That's what I'm going to do since this has been so incredibly @frustrating.   The seller who I'm not learning is from @China hasn't shipped the product in a month and PayPal is giving them another 20 days since they 'created a label'.  Very @Unethical

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shyrapper1 

If its coming from China then leave the dispute open for as long as you can and if you receive tat then CHANGE the dispute to a claim before it has the time to close.

If its closed then post back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.