I think I've been scammed

Jan1968
I purchased a pool, sounded too good to be true and obviously was. The seller processed the payment through PayPal. I unfortunately didn't have access to my PayPal account so I used my credit card. I was given a fake tracking number. They will not return my emails. What can I do!!! Help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kramborj
New Community Member

call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kramborj
New Community Member

call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Login to Me Too

Karenhof
New Community Member

I ordered a crib, said it was delivered, been trying to contact pay-pal, they say I don’t have an order.  How did they help you? How did they contact you? I have a number that doesn’t work and they don’t reply to the Chat. Can I just cancel the order by putting a stop payment on my credit card? Hope you can help your all I’ve got. This Pay-pal stuff stinks, will never use again.

Login to Me Too

Jan1968
I pressed the wrong button saying it was resolved. I've been on hold with PayPal for 45 minutes. I've decided to file a fraud claim at my bank. I used my bank card. But I thought since the seller used PayPal we would be protected. I went to the post office this morning and gave them the tracking number she traced it to someone else's house within the same zip code. It was delivered 2 days before I even ordered the pool. The email shows up to a email exchange in Germany. I'd go through your bank.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.