I think I ordered from a Scam company

Dnervina
Contributor
Contributor
After I ordered from this site I thought that it may have been too good of a price so I looked the company up on the web. They use a a different name on paypal then their actual site. The web states that this company is a scam and it send counterfeit product or died NOT ship at all. Does Paypal help with cancelling the order if I just completed it? Can I get my money back if they are s scammer? That is why I use paypal.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Nick197
Contributor
Contributor

I'm afraid PayPal are useless. They must be aware of these scams but it doesn't pay them to stop them. I ordered what was supposed to be a radio controlled aircraft. What they sent was a tiny metal model worth a fraction of the price but because the vendor could produce a tracking number, PayPal refused the claim , case closed. These scams are widespread, you see them on Facebook all the time, who are also making money out of the scams.

Login to Me Too

Dnervina
Contributor
Contributor
But I just ordered from them a few hours ago, can’t they cancel the order?
Login to Me Too

Dnervina
Contributor
Contributor
I called my bank and had them put a hold on all paypal transactions until I get this settled. It cost me $31. But I feel like I have no choice
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.