I think I got scammed??? And PayPal has no record of it on my account??

nile97
New Community Member

I ordered a plush for a gift from the Squishmallow website in April. My account was charged, and I received shipping confirmation of the item from PayPal. However, I never got the item, and when I contacted the provided email for help no one answered me. I looked it up elsewhere and it seems like who/whatever is attached to the minlai tecnhology email is a scam....but I am confused because I thought I bought it from a reliable website.

When I try to resolve the issue via Paypal, there is no record of the transaction even though I literally got confirmation from them.....

Anyone else have this issue or know how I can get my money back? I'm pretty angry about this situation. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi nile97. 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

It sounds like you completed this purchase through the guest checkout process on PayPal. When you use the guest checkout, PayPal will still process the payment, but it will not appear on your registered PayPal account. To dispute a transaction made as a guest, please contact our Customer Support team by phone. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.