I received from Vestiaire collective company TRASH INSTEAD MY GOODS

NN10
Contributor
Contributor
STOP TO BUYING BY THE COMPANY VESTIAIRE COLLECTIVE . IT IS SCAM COMPANY. I bought the Luggage for about €400 and When I received the package, I have thrown it away because it was trash. As soon as I received the package, I took pictures and complained straight away on the same day and I have attached the proof in the form of pictures. But after 10 days the company just take responsibility and answer me to send the Trash back to them ? My House is so small and I do not see the reason I must keep 2 woods sticker as trash in the damaged carton. I have no obligation as well . The process disputes to 13/06/2020 is to end and PayPal will close and that mean I lost my €400. How can I do if I am so naive and don’t know I must send them the trash ( 2 woods sticker instead the Luggage I have pay) ? I have my all proof is all pictures I have send to PayPal already. Somebody can HELP ME ??? PLEASE.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.